How CR Works
Celebrate Recovery meets every Thursday evening at 6:15p
at Irving Church of Christ.
Here is what you can expect when you attend:
6:15p The evening starts with a light meal and fellowship.
7:00p We gather in assembly.
- We sing praise and worship songs (live band).
- We listen to a teaching or a personal testimony.
- We pray together.
7:45p We break into small share groups.
- Men meet with men, women with women.
- Each person has an opportunity to share openly.
- Confidentiality is priority one.
- We do not try to fix one another; we support one another.
- Each group is led by an experienced leader
8:30, We gather for coffee, dessert, and fellowship.
To learn more, attend one of our Thursday night gatherings or contact Michael at 972.554.1962.